Business Partner Code of Conduct
B2 Impact acts in accordance with its Code of Conduct and Policies, which outline the core values of the Group. In particular, when conducting business with Business Partners, B2 Impact is committed, among others:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures,
- To act with integrity and openness,
- To demonstrate fairness and transparency in its dealings with individuals and organisations, – To disclose any perceived or real conflicts of interest,
- To encourage fair and open competition while seeking value for money and innovative solutions,
- To adopt procurement processes to make it easy to do business,
- To protect and prevent the release of commercial-in-confidence information,
- To not seek, or accept, any financial or non-financial benefits from potential, current or past Business Partners,
- To respond to reasonable requests for advice and information, including tender debriefings and – To investigate complaints.
B2 Impact expects its Business Partners to operate with comparable values and to conduct their business in an ethical manner and act with integrity.
PURPOSE, SCOPE AND APPLICATION
The Business Partners Code of Conduct (referred to as the “Code”) outlines the ethical standards, principles and behaviours B2 Impact expects from its Business Partners when conducting business with or on behalf of B2 Impact.
NOTIFICATION, BREACH REPORTING AND NON-COMPLIANCE
This Code shall be made available to all Business Partners. B2 impact expects all Business Partners to comply and ensure compliance with all the values outlined therein while conducting business with or on behalf of B2 Impact.
Business Partners shall promptly inform their B2 Impact contact or a member of B2 impact Management about any breach of this Code and/or about any corrupt, illegal or unethical conduct. Business Partners can report identified or suspected irregularities using B2 Impact’s Whistleblowing channel which can be accessed on: https://report.whistleb.com/b2holding.
B2 Impact reserves the right to take measures in order to verify a Business Partners’ compliance with this Code. In case of non-compliance with this Code, or demonstrated corrupt, illegal or unethical conduct, B2 impact reserves the right to seek corrective actions.
Non-compliance with this Code may lead, among others, B2 Impact:
- To not enter into a business relationship with the Business Partners,
- To suspend or terminate the existing agreements or contracts with the Business Partners,
- To initiate an investigation and/or
- To refer or report the case to the competent authorities.
Business Partners – includes Vendors, Clients, Suppliers, Investors, and more generally any third party with which B2 Impact does business.
Clients – companies (primarily banks and financing companies, but also telecom operators, retail and utility companies) to which B2 Impact is providing debt related services, acting on their behalf.
Employees – all B2 Impact directors, officers, staff, temporary workers, interns, consultants, contractors or any other persons who are or were employed by a Business Unit or otherwise works or worked for B2 Impact, regardless of the duration of their employment contract, the type of relationship or geographical location.
Investors – financial entities co-investing in debt portfolios together or in cooperation with B2 Impact.
Suppliers – any natural or legal person and their employees, agents, representatives and subcontractors who supply goods and services to B2 Impact.
Vendors – companies (primarily banks and financing companies, but also telecom operators, retail and utility companies) selling debt portfolios to B2 Impact.